Re: [genphoto] First Photo of Human?

  • Sailors Ravine Studio
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 28, 2010
      Interesting. I'll check it out.  I was suspicious when I saw all the additional comments.

      Danielle

      http://sailorsravinestudio.blogspot.com/
      http://sailorsravinestudio.etsy.com/

      From: Michael Stupinski <stupnski@...>
      Subject: Re: [genphoto] First Photo of Human?

       some of the posts on it at that site indicate that people will see almost anything in a photo

    • Michael Stupinski
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 28, 2010
        BTW, in my last post I wasn't challenging the validity of the
        conclusion that there is an image of the man apparently getting a shoe
        shine. I find that convincing.

        ......Mike