[genphoto] Photo Organizer

  • JackH12345@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 27, 2000
      It's time that I get my digitized photos organized.

      I have Extensis in my computer but it may be overkill for me...I have trouble
      understanding it.

      Does anyone have a suggestions for an appropriate software? I have family
      pictures both current and historical.

      Jack
    • Mark Stoughton
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 28, 2000
        I ue Living Album 99 (http://ww.clubphoto.com). They have a free version
        that limits you to about 108 pictures per album, but for $39, you get an
        unlimited number of pictures in one album. It also stores video and sound
        files, and allows you to annotate each picture with free form text, which
        you can then search on.

        The software is not perfect, but I've tried everything that I can get an
        online demo of, and it is the best of the bunch for my purposes.

        Mark Stoughton