Technicolor print

  • sailorsravinestudio
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 1, 2009
      I posted a picture to Sailors Ravine Studio album. I tried to find a
      date for this type of print but had no luck. I'm guessing the '70's
      any ideas?
    • ajmorrisdotcom
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 2, 2009
        According to Wikipedia:

        Technicolor dye imbibition printing (AKA "dye transfer"): a stable
        photolithographic system used for the creation of color prints,
        originally conceived for the Technicolor format but also compatible
        with standard monopack film. (1928–2002)

        --- In genphoto@yahoogroups.com, "sailorsravinestudio"