Hi

  • jack_mord
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 1, 2007
      Hi there, I'm Jack. I am new to this group, starting today. Thanks for
      approving me, I am glad I found this place.

      Is anybody here interested in trading vintage photos? I am mostly
      looking for postmortem or medical-related photos, or anything unusual.

      Take a look at my site for what I have to trade (Link is on my
      profile). The items have prices but everything on my site is available
      for trade, which is actually my preferred method.

      Thanks,
      Jack
    • Debbe Hagner
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 7, 2007
        You might want to try to put things on
        www.deadfred.com
        You can upload your photo there for the world to see..
        Debbe Hagner

        http://sims.yahoo.com/