RE: [genphoto] 16mm movie film to DVDs............was Canon 9500F

  • Bill & Christine
    Message 1 of 16 , Jul 31, 2007
      Why was our email sent on behalf of us and your email
      was not sent on behalf your you?

      A company in Salem will transfer 16mm to dvd for
      $45/reel plus $.24 per foot of film. Too expensive
      for me.

      Looking for other means.
      Christine and bill

      --- Arleen <as_esu@...> wrote:
      > I have the same problem so far I haven't found
      > anyone to convert 16mm to DVD.
      > Arleen

      that gives answers, not web links.
    • Bill & Christine
      Message 2 of 16 , Jul 31, 2007
        My dad died and gave me his equipment.
        He has a film projector between two reels. I threaded
        one piece of 16mm film and it kept breaking and I kept
        splicing. The subject matter kept jumping around like
        a bead of water on a hot frying pan.

        Need to take the film to a person who can copy without
        breaking the film. The film was not stored in a cool
        dry place but out in the hot garage. Now it is in a
        cool dry place.

        Christine and bill

        <http://search.yahoo.com/search?fr=oni_on_mail&p=summer+activities+for+kids&
        > > cs=bz>

        yahoo.com/search?fr=oni_on_mail&p=summer+activities+for+kids&cs=bz

        > removed]

        > removed]

        > IT MAY TAKE SOME TIME BEFORE MAIL STOPS! ASK YAHOO
        > ABOUT IT! NOT ME!
        > Contact list owner:
        > http://www.city-gallery.com/contact/

      • LB
        Message 3 of 16 , Jul 31, 2007
          I used this site to convert my 8mm to dvd and they did a great job. They
          also do 16mm. I have no connection except that I used their service.

          http://www.homemoviedepot.com