Fwd: Come visit Ancestry.com at Irish Fest

  • Pamm Garber
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 11, 2007
      This might only be good for Irish ancestry research, but somebody might be able to use it...
      Pamm

      Pamm Garber <thomasgenes56@...> wrote: Date: Sat, 11 Aug 2007 10:03:32 -0700 (PDT)
      From: Pamm Garber <thomasgenes56@...>
      Subject: Fwd: Come visit Ancestry.com at Irish Fest
      To: Me <in_genealogist@...>

      "Ancestry.com" <Ancestry@...> wrote: Date: Fri, 10 Aug 2007 13:09:11 -0400 (EDT)
      From: "Ancestry.com"<Ancestry@...>
      To: thomasgenes56@...
      Subject: Come visit Ancestry.com at Irish Fest

      Can’t make it to Ireland?
      Irish Fest is coming to you.
      IRISH FEST 2007
      August 16-19th
      The Henry W. Maier Festival Park
      200 North Harbor Dr.
      Milwaukee, WI 53202
      www.irishfest.com

      Celebrate your Irish heritage at Irish Fest 2007, the world’s largest Irish festival outside of Ireland. It’s your chance to enjoy Irish music, culture, food and traditions — and visit the Ancestry booth to learn about your ancestors from the Emerald Isle. We’ll answer your questions and give you free access to Irish historical records too. Can’t make the festival? Celebrate your roots right at home. Find Irish ancestors at www.ancestry.com/IrishFest and get three days of free access to all our collections.
      You can also browse our selection of Irish family history books at www.theancestrystore.com.

      PRIVACY STATEMENT
      Ancestry.com does not sell, rent or otherwise distribute the personal information you provide us to third party advertisers.
      Questions? Comments? Please don't reply to this email as we cannot respond to messages sent to this address. Instead, visit our online help center to get answers to common questions or send us a message.
      If you would like to contact Ancestry.com directly, please write to:
      The Generations Network, Inc.
      Attn: Customer Service
      360 West 4800 North
      Provo, UT 84604