Advertising on GenPhoto

  • cindyg46
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 14, 2007
      Hi folks,

      I'm a behind-the-scenes moderator who rarely posts.

      There's no problem in mentioning a business, or having a signature
      line with your business name and website. But it is not okay to join a
      group, and post "advice" to others that directs them to your business,
      all without revealing that it is indeed your business.

      Kathy is welcome to remain a member of genphoto, and participate in
      our discussions. But her posts will now be moderated, and any form of
      advertising will be rejected.

      I would also urge you to do your own research before committing
      precious family heirlooms to any company. Personally, I like the "eggs
      in many baskets" theory, and have duplicate files in several formats
      and geographic locations.

      Let's go back to our discussions, shall we?

      Cindy