help sought in identifying 19th century tintypes

  • txchupacabra2006
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 3, 2006
      Hi all,

      I'm hoping that among the users here are people with various expertise
      in the dating of old tintypes. I've been attempting to ID these
      pictures for over 15 years since my grandmother passed the album on to
      me. Most of the images appears to be span the years 1848-1890 - this is
      based on what I have able to learn about the clothing and fashion of the
      period. I have only been able to plaec a name to one of the photos so
      far.

      I hope they ignite a spark of recognition amonst you.

      Here's the link:

      http://home.swbell.net/drfawn/ <http://home.swbell.net/drfawn/>

      Happy Holidays,

      DR Fawn, drfawn@... <mailto:drfawn@...>

    • Tanya
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 4, 2006
        Great photos. I hope you can identify them.
        For help you might try:

        http://DeadFred.com

        Hope this helps
        Tanya