Re: How do you name your photos

  • Whitney McMahan
    Message 1 of 15 , Sep 8, 2006
      Sylvia,

      Contact your consultant. CM just introduced at National Showcase
      their version of digital scrapbooks. I haven't had one made myself,
      but it is an option to look at.

      later,
      Whitney McMahan
    • Bonnie - SavingDinner.com
      Message 2 of 15 , Sep 11, 2006
        I have really enjoyed Gottapixel.com and Scrapgirls.com. Both of them will
        have banner ads on them with their ranking within the top 50 digital
        scrapbook sites so if you click on the link, you'll go to a site that has
        TONS of digital scrapsites.

        I decided to go with Adobe PhotoShop Elements (PSE 4.0). Paint Shop Pro X
        (PSPx) is also highly recommended. Microsoft has one that I think is called
        Digital Image Pro. A lot of the other "low cost" scrapbook programs help
        you start but are very remedial and people seem to be dumping them once they
        get going and end up with PSE 4.0 or PSPX. If you're a diehard
        photographer, you may want to jump into the full fledged Adobe Photoshop but
        that will set you back a few hundred dollars at best ;)

        Bonnie

        _____