Photoshop help

  • HDM SHORT
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 23, 2006
      Greetings Group:

      I'm shortly going to photograph a young girl at her coming out party. She wears braces on her teeth and I wonder if any one knows a way hide or cover them with photoshop or some other program.

    • Hester
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 24, 2006
        I have Paint Shop Pro X that I play around with a bit. There is a tool in
        there that can be used to remove unwanted objects. I've never tried it on
        braces but it's worked very well for removing other things.

        Hester