Re: [genphoto] Re: Newspapers

  • NewPleione@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 20, 2006
      I recently read in that most of the LDS efforts at preserving records are now using digital photography and that the LDS Church is in the process of converting the most usedold microfilm records into digital format. I am wondering if this method would still require the bound volumes to be cut to preserve them. I doubt it.

      Melinda
      Mesa, AZ