Faded photographs

  • Patricia A. Baber
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 22, 2005
      Greetings,
      I have three photographs that were tied together with string, I assume so
      they would stand up. They are extremely faded. I have a scanner with a
      photo editing program that came with the scanner called PhotoStudio. It has
      proven adequate for my needs so far, but I don't know how to use it to
      restore these photos so that they might be recognizable to my 90+-year old
      aunt. Can anyone guide me?
      Thanks,
      Pat Baber

    • Linda DeB
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 23, 2005
        Pat,

        I have the same program and have had very good lock with using the "restore"
        feature.

        Linda

        I have three photographs that were tied together with string, I assume so
        they would stand up. They are extremely faded. I have a scanner with a
        photo editing program that came with the scanner called PhotoStudio. It has
        proven adequate for my needs so far, but I don't know how to use it to
        restore these photos so that they might be recognizable to my 90+-year old
        aunt. Can anyone guide me?
        Thanks,
        Pat Baber

        Please do not try to contact me at the Yahoo Groups list owner address, use
        editor@...

        genealogy service
        Genealogy family search Genealogy family tree Family tree maker genealogy
        site

        YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

        Visit your group "genphoto" on the web.

      • dolores desideri
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 23, 2005
          I use Photoshop Elements3 and fading is easy to fix, but I don't know a
          generic answer to your question.

          dolores