Re:Large negatives

  • Suzanne
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 1, 2005
      I've been looking at scanners - amateur ones mind you - without thinking of
      the obvious - and I do now have a decent digital camera - Nikon Coolpix
      7900
      which has an excellent macro mode - I will have to experiment -

      Suzanne

      Date: Tue, 31 May 2005 16:59:20 +0100 (GMT Daylight Time)
      From: "Suzanne" <a.s.hines@...>
      Subject: Large negatives

      Could anyone suggest a scanner that I can use for large glass negatives -
      largest 1 is approx 6in x 4in - thanks

      Suzanne

      Message: 6
      Date: Tue, 31 May 2005 19:26:19 EDT
      From: HDMShort@...
      Subject: My Mistake

      Copy the large negatives on a light table with your digital camera and then
      you can invert them in Photoshop Elements.
      Sorry I left out the part about using a digital camera in my first reply.