Re: [genphoto] Large negatives

  • HDMShort@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , May 31 10:11 AM
      Try copying the glass slides on a light table and invert them with Photoshop
      Elements.

    • Suzanne
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 1, 2005
        I've been looking at scanners - amateur ones mind you - without thinking of
        the obvious - and I do now have a decent digital camera - Nikon Coolpix
        7900
        which has an excellent macro mode - I will have to experiment -

        Suzanne

        Date: Tue, 31 May 2005 16:59:20 +0100 (GMT Daylight Time)
        From: "Suzanne" <a.s.hines@...>
        Subject: Large negatives

        Could anyone suggest a scanner that I can use for large glass negatives -
        largest 1 is approx 6in x 4in - thanks

        Suzanne

        Message: 6
        Date: Tue, 31 May 2005 19:26:19 EDT
        From: HDMShort@...
        Subject: My Mistake

        Copy the large negatives on a light table with your digital camera and then
        you can invert them in Photoshop Elements.
        Sorry I left out the part about using a digital camera in my first reply.