ROBERT HENRY ARMSTRONG

  • drthy_done
    Message 1 of 1 , May 3, 2005
      I have uploaded a photograph of my ancestor. He is wearing an army
      uniform and I would appreciate it if someone could identify it. He
      was
      born in Ireland in 1895, I don't know where at the moment. I assume
      he
      joined the army when he was 18 in 1913 and I know he was in the Army
      in
      or around Inverkeithing in Scotland. He finished in the army in 1915
      because he joined the Metropolitan Police in London on 3rd May 1915
      and
      was stationed at Wandsworth Police Station until his early death in
      1938.