Smiths

  • Moon Dance
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 18, 2005
      Hi there,
      I love this site. I am trying to find help with information on my
      dad's side. I am looking for pics, info etc. My father was William
      Smith of St.John's but his father was from Hopeall. His mother was
      also a Smith came from St.John's. Her father was William George.
      If anyone cam help me I would greatly appreciate it.
      Sincerly
      Tracey Smith
    • wilburd@webtv.net
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 18, 2005
        If her father was a George how could she have been a Smith?

        Wilbur D. Russell
        1015 South 4th
        Leavenworth Ks.66048-3410
        Pho 913/651-5662 QUE SERA SERA
        http://community.webtv.net/wilburd/SLLUGseniorLansing
        MAY THE SOURCE BE WITH YOU
      • Moon Dance
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 18, 2005
          ---Sorry I forgot to put in that he was William George Smith. Sorry
          about the confusion.
          Tracey