Digital Elf

  • HDMShort@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 1, 2005
      I'm looking at the possibility of buying a Cannon Digital Elf S 500. Can
      anyone tell me about their programing, easy, difficult or any problems with
      programing?
      Thanks

    • wilburd@webtv.net
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 6, 2005
        Why don't you go to the FAQ on the
        Canon web sight, I am sure you will find what you want to know.

        Wilbur D. Russell
        1015 South 4th
        Leavenworth Ks.66048-3410
        Pho 913/651-5662 QUE SERA SERA