Organizing PDFs

  • Merv Leeding
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 17, 2005
      Hi folk

      It occurred to me that some users of the Adobe Reader 6 may not have
      discovered the Bookshelf option for organizing a "library" of PDFs.

      This tool allows a user to set up categories and assign PDF documents to
      them. Each category can be viewed as thumbnails (the first page of the PDF)
      and clicking opens up the PDF. Some basic data on the PDF gets added and
      you can search over the categories. Each book is limited to being
      referenced in two categories.

      May not be top drawer but it is free.
      Regards
      Merv Leeding