Re: [genphoto] Beginner with questions.

  • P SummersSmith
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 9, 2005
      Keith,
      I have an Epson Perfection 4870 Photo Pro, which does a very nice job on
      slides, as well as negatives of various sizes and regular photo scans
      too. However, if you are looking at one, you should be aware that while it
      does an excellent job, it is VERY SLOW. I've never used a scanner as slow
      as this one is. I chose this one for the versatility, as well as the
      excellent software that came with it, but had I known it was going to be
      this slow, I would have chosen something else.
      Patricia