new emac how does one batch convert hundreds of photos from jpeg to tiff ?

  • MHKalman
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 23, 2004
      Hi
      I am used to windows and used irfanview.
      I am lost with the emac i need to convert a
      lot of photos
      to tiff from jpeg si easiest way possible.
      Is there any mac freeware to do this ?

      any way to batch convert with just the emac
      programs ?
      Also have creative suite adobe but can't find
      batch convert process.
      help
      thanks
      Marilyn