Conneticut membership

  • ngchesnutt@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 10, 2004
      In a message dated 12/10/04 7:55:25 AM, jerrys5255@... writes:

      > Conneticut and a yearly membership is very inexpensive.  They have all the
      > census's online and all but 1930 is

      Do you know if these records can be read by a Mac?

    • Arleen
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 10, 2004
        HI
        I have been a member of Godfrey Library for almost 3 yrs now. It has
        been great. Cost is $35/yr They have all the census and the files can be
        read by mac or pc. They have a lot of other great databases also. Check
        out the site at godfrey.org You won't be disappointed by them.
        Arleen

        In a message dated 12/10/04 7:55:25 AM, jerrys5255@... writes:

        > Conneticut and a yearly membership is very inexpensive.  They have all

        > the
        > census's online and all but 1930 is

        Do you know if these records can be read by a Mac?

        Please do not try to contact me at the Yahoo Groups list owner address,
        use editor@...

        Yahoo! Groups Links

        ---
        Incoming mail is certified Virus Free.