Nikon 5700

  • HDMShort@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 29, 2004
      Greetings List:
      I've been trying to get creative with my Nikon 5700 but cannot seem to get it
      into the shutter, aperture or manual mode. Does anyone have any tips on
      programing the camera for these settings.

    • Cindy Greene
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 30, 2004
        Harry,

        First, I'd suggest you get out that manual -- that will be the quickest
        way! On my 4500, I hold down the mode button and turn the wheel to
        enter the specific modes. I use shutter priority mostly.

        If you still have questions, you should join one of the Yahoo Groups
        specifically for the Nikon 5700 -- go to http://groups.yahoo.com and
        search for "Nikon 5700" -- there are several groups and you can get
        lots of specific info. I've learned so much from being on the Nikon 990
        and 4500 groups.

        Also, you can go to http://www.dpreview.com and click on "forums" --
        there is a Nikon forum and you can ask questions of those who use the
        same camera.

        Good luck, it's a nice camera. I have a 950 and 4500 and use them
        constantly.

        Cindy