RE: [genphoto] slides

  • DigPic
    Message 1 of 7 , Oct 23, 2004
      Ian,

      Please feel free to call me and I can ad some more confusion to your
      opportunity. :-)

      Just kidding of course, they are numerous ways to accomplish what you
      want, and I think I can share most of the with you.

      Jesse

      DigPic
      Jesse Lujan
      PO Box 461312
      Aurora, CO 80046
      Voice: 303-721-8812
      Fax: 303-721-8503
      E-Mail: digpic@...
      Website: <http://home.earthlink.net/~digpic/>
      http://home.earthlink.net/~digpic/

      Message 2 of 7 , Oct 24, 2004
        I am so glad that many of you have had good luck transferring your old
        home movies to video or DVD but I have the problem that all the movies
        my dad took are in 16mm. I can't find anyone who transfers those to
        another medium. Does anyone have any recommendations. I would really
        like to have then transferred so my mom can see them again-she is 88.
        Arleen

        ---
      • Ray Holcomb
        Message 3 of 7 , Oct 24, 2004
          Arleen,
          I transferred my 16mm family films to video tape the same way others are
          describing the transfer from other sizes of film -- showing it on a screen
          or the wall and video taping it. It was a major chore and you loose some
          quality. Now I would like to transfer them to CD or DVD. I haven't
          progressed to that technology yet.
          Kaylene