Re: [genphoto] Print Shop

  • Nation Family6
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 17, 2004
      Do you have an earlier version of the Printshop program? I am wondering if you want an upgrade, or if you are buying it for the first time.

      I have an earlier version, and like it for card making, sign making, etc. I haven't used it for Genealogy, so can't help you there.

      What did you intend to use it for?

      Audrey

      HDMShort@... wrote:
      Hi List:
      Thinking about buying Printshop Deluxe, Vol. 20 by Borderbund. Any comments,
      pro or con will be appreciated.
      The Price is only $39.00 after a mail in rebate.

      Yahoo! Groups Links