Re: [genphoto] Unidentified people in photographs

  • ngchesnutt@aol.com
    Message 1 of 8 , Jun 3, 2004
      Thank you. I will give that a try.

    • HPA
      Message 2 of 8 , Jun 3, 2004
        There are millions of unidentified photographs out there. Here in Oregon,
        the local historic society files them by photographer, the file is called
        the Photographer reference file, and is used to study examples of backdrops,
        for dating, conservation samples, etc. I should add that they are not
        looking for any more samples, they have more than enough.
        Tom Robinson