Re: [genphoto] Unidentified people in photographs

  • MHKalman
    Message 1 of 8 , Jun 2, 2004
      Try Ancient Faces

      http://www.ancientfaces.com/

      ----- Original Message -----
      From: ngchesnutt@...
      To: genphoto@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Wednesday, June 02, 2004 6:28 AM
      Subject: Re: [genphoto] Unidentified people in photographs

      . I thought there was a site where you could send scans of
      unknown photos.

      ---

    • ngchesnutt@aol.com
      Message 2 of 8 , Jun 3, 2004
        Thank you. I will give that a try.

      • HPA
        Message 3 of 8 , Jun 3, 2004
          There are millions of unidentified photographs out there. Here in Oregon,
          the local historic society files them by photographer, the file is called
          the Photographer reference file, and is used to study examples of backdrops,
          for dating, conservation samples, etc. I should add that they are not
          looking for any more samples, they have more than enough.
          Tom Robinson