Re: [genphoto] Amen Rhonda

  • JerryABarb@aol.com
    Message 1 of 5 , May 1 6:17 PM
      Paul, maybe they are embarassed by some of the old records. My
      gr-grandfather was indicted for counterfeiting in 1878, and I have trouble getting
      descendants to claim the relationship! Or, there's the marriage record which, coupled
      with the birth record, proves why the marriage date in the family Bible was
      wrong...gr-grandma was five months pregnant! You never know what motivates
      people!