Marshall -- Boston

  • Bill and Glenna Jo Christen
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 6, 2004
      Folks,

      I am looking for information on a photographer named Marshall located at the Studio Building, corner Tremont and Bromfield Streets, Boston,
      Massachusetts. Was he at this location in 1863 through 1867, and if so what specific years? I would also like to know his (or her first) name.

      Thanks,

      Bill Christen
      --
      gwjchris@...
    • LisaHBskt@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 6, 2004
        In a message dated 4/6/2004 5:57:57 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
        gwjchris@... writes:
        I am looking for information on a photographer named Marshall located at the
        Studio Building, corner Tremont and Bromfield Streets, Boston,
        Massachusetts. Was he at this location in 1863 through 1867, and if so what
        specific years? I would also like to know his (or her first) name
        Try to locate the Boston, Mass City Directories. If you are in Boston or
        Massachusetts you should be able to find them at a main library on microfilm or
        the actual books. If not near a large library (Los Angeles has them) then you
        should be able to order the microfilm through your library (inter-library
        loan) or through a LDS Family History Center.

        I have tracked photographers using this method and it has helped me date
        photographs.

        Lisa