Jim

  • Linda
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 24, 2004
      Jim,

      Where exactly is Oakland Maryland? I am also in Maryland and if you are
      close to me I might just have to avail myself of your services.

      Linda

    • Jimmy
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 25, 2004
        If you lived in the western part of the state you might have heard of
        me cause I advertise a good bit. I'm in Oakland,Maryland which is in
        Garrett county.

        --- In genphoto@yahoogroups.com, "Linda" <lindad406@h...> wrote:
        > Jim,
        >
        > Where exactly is Oakland Maryland? I am also in Maryland and if you are
        > close to me I might just have to avail myself of your services.
        >
        > Linda

      • Linda
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 25, 2004
          Jim,

          I do know where Garrett county is located. I live down in Silver Spring.

          Linda

          If you lived in the western part of the state you might have heard of
          me cause I advertise a good bit. I'm in Oakland,Maryland which is in
          Garrett county.

          --- In genphoto@yahoogroups.com, "Linda" <lindad406@h...> wrote:
          > Jim,
          >
          > Where exactly is Oakland Maryland? I am also in Maryland and if you are
          > close to me I might just have to avail myself of your services.
          >
          > Linda

          Please do not try to contact me at the Yahoo Groups list owner address, use
          editor@...

          Yahoo! Groups Links

          To visit your group on the web, go to: