New Camara

  • Linda
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 23, 2004
      Has anyone used the VuPoint 6.0 mega pixel digital camera? If so what did
      you think of it, would you recommend it?

      Linda

    • HDMShort@aol.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 23, 2004
        Check out the Nikon Coolpix cameras, they are very easy to use. I have a 775
        and a 5700.

      • Linda
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 25, 2004
          Harry,

          My daughter has a Coolpix, but I just saw the VuPoint with 6.0 and it looked
          interesting. It's about the size of a credit card, just a little thicker.
          We're going to Australia in a few months and I thought that the small size
          would make it easy to carry about. I thought if anyone had used one I would
          get their input before I spent any money .

          Linda

          Check out the Nikon Coolpix cameras, they are very easy to use. I have a 775

          and a 5700.

          Please do not try to contact me at the Yahoo Groups list owner address, use
          editor@...

          Yahoo! Groups Links

          To visit your group on the web, go to: