Re: Elements

  • Bill and Glenna Jo Christen
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 25, 2004
      > From: "pb" <plb6@...>
      > I saw "PhotoShop Elements" for sale new at our campus store fro $50.
      > Has anyone used this? How does it compare to full PhotoShop?

      I use it in my small publishing business and it meets all my needs for pamphlets and web images. I had
      used Photo Deluxe on an older PC system. I do not need anything fancy.

      Bill Christen
      --
      gwjchris@...
    • HDMShort@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 21, 2004
        Hi Again:
        Does anyone know if there is a Photoshop Elements 2 newsletter or user group?