RE: [genphoto] Publishing Program

  • Audrey Staples
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 1, 2004
      I have been using Publisher for 10 years (more or less) - and I do like it
      for making newsletters, designing business cards, postcards, etc. My father
      is writing a book with Publisher, and he really likes it - his book is up to
      500 pages, he has imported some of my art work into the pages too. It is
      very easy to use. I can't think of any negatives about the program right
      now.

      Audrey in Iowa

      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 2, 2004
        A question re. Publisher, which I have been using for several versions.
        In Publisher 2000, I have never found a way to change the first page
        number. Ex, chapter two begins with page 90 in a separate file, I could
        do it in previous version, but not this one. Any help will be appreciated.

        John