Old Movies to Video

  • Jimmy
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 7, 2004
      If anyone has the need or knows someone who needs old movies
      transfered to video my studio has been offering the service for the
      past 15 years or so. We also have been restoring and copying old
      photos for over 25 years, and can answer most questions. We have
      customers nationwide.

      We copy old 8mm and super 8mm movies to VHS and also DVD. DVD is such
      a great way to view old movies.

      For additional info from tintypes to DVD go to:
      http://www.crabtreephoto.com

      Thanks,
      Jimmy
    • Susan Farmer
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 8, 2004
        I'm photo-shop challenged ...

        I have a picture/scan of an embroidered cushion from the 17th century.
        It's red and gold. I want to make it so that it's white and gold
        (or white and black) -- I want to "pale out" the red so that I can
        make photocopies for an embroidery class that I'm teaching -- and
        I know that there are lots of y'all that are *not* photoshop-challenged.

        How do I do this? Feel free to reply Off-List.

        thanks!
        Susan
      • Paul Reiser
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 8, 2004
          >I have a picture/scan of an embroidered cushion from the 17th century.
          >It's red and gold. I want to make it so that it's white and gold
          >(or white and black) -- I want to "pale out" the red so that I can
          >make photocopies for an embroidery class that I'm teaching -- and
          >I know that there are lots of y'all that are *not* photoshop-challenged.

          I got this letter late, but if you still need help, let me know,
          I can help with it.