Re: [genphoto] Books on Dating Old Photos

  • Beanandbower@cs.com
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 25, 2003
      Hello Charles. Two books that are very good for beginners are: A
      Collector's Guide to Early Photographs, by O. Henry Mace (1999) and Uncovering Your
      Ancestry Through Family Photographs: How to Interpret and Preserve Your Family's
      Visual History, by Maureen A. Taylor (2000). Both of these books can be found
      easily at Barnes and Noble and/or Border's, and they are both under $20.00.
      Hope this information helps.

      Sincerely,
      Jennifer Bower
    • Bill Russell
      Message 2 of 6 , Dec 25, 2003
        If you go to the photo section of Cyndi's list you will not have to purchase
        a book, the answers are all there.
        Message 3 of 6 , Dec 26, 2003
          Thanks, Bill. I appreciate the info.

          Regards,