Software Programs

  • Cheryl Babbe
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 30, 2003
      Barb,

      You didn't mention the computer system you'll be using, yet I hope you
      have chosen a Macintosh for ease-of-use! The program I would recommend
      is Reunion, which is sold for $80 or so. The website for you to review
      the product is www.leisterpro.com.

      There is even a friendly discussion list available to help with the
      program.

      You'll probably hear from yahoos who say you couldn't have completed
      all your research, yet I don't know your situation and what you're
      trying to record. Each of us is on our own quest in this passion and
      the majority are not too judgmental! Best of luck entering your data
      gathered thus far on your project. Should you decide to have a website
      of your work--send me the link!

      Cheryl

      > Date: Sun, 30 Nov 2003 00:11:41 -0000
      > From: "familyofmarkley2" <familyofmarkley2@...>
      > Subject: Family tree Software
      >
      > Hi everyone,
      > This is my first time to post here. I am looking for a good family
      > tree software program.
    • John Olson
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 30, 2003
        The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints

        PAF 5.2 DOWNLOAD
        Program is free Size 9.62mb
        works on windows best
        works well with all subj. mater.

        PAF 5.2 is now available in more than one language.
        You can download the program in one language and add
        additional languages as needed, or download one file
        with all languages and options.

        You can type name and other information in any
        language in PAF 5.2. However, to see the program
        screen and reports in one of the supported languages,
        you will need that language.

        --- Cheryl Babbe <cherylbabbe@...> wrote:
        > Barb,
        >
        > You didn't mention the computer system you'll be
        > using, yet I hope you
        > have chosen a Macintosh for ease-of-use! The program
        > I would recommend
        > is Reunion, which is sold for $80 or so. The website
        > for you to review
        > the product is www.leisterpro.com.
        >
        > There is even a friendly discussion list available
        > to help with the
        > program.
        >
        > You'll probably hear from yahoos who say you
        > couldn't have completed
        > all your research, yet I don't know your situation
        > and what you're
        > trying to record. Each of us is on our own quest in
        > this passion and
        > the majority are not too judgmental! Best of luck
        > entering your data
        > gathered thus far on your project. Should you decide
        > to have a website
        > of your work--send me the link!
        >
        > Cheryl
        >
        > > Date: Sun, 30 Nov 2003 00:11:41 -0000
        > > From: "familyofmarkley2"
        > <familyofmarkley2@...>
        > > Subject: Family tree Software
        > >
        > > Hi everyone,
        > > This is my first time to post here. I am looking
        > for a good family
        > > tree software program.

        Free Pop-Up Blocker - Get it now
        http://companion.yahoo.com/