Re: [genphoto] Videotaping Still Photos

  • E.Rodier
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 1, 2003
      http://www.dvdxcopy.com/

      There is an animated demo to show how each of the products work. 321 Studios
      company has been in the television technical news stories in connection with
      consumer rights to backup privately owned digital media.

      DVD X Show just downloaded yesterday makes the best and easiest slide shows
      yet from still pictures. My scanned family history pictures are in Windows
      sub-folders with date first for each group. Some folders of recent digital
      camera pictures have a mix of pictures that need to be rotated first.

      Purchased the DVD video product earlier but the one for stills is easier.
      The original purpose for the first computer in 1988 was to help make titles
      for edited video tape. First used a video camera with 1/4" open reel tape
      around 1976 and could hardly carry the recorder & camera alone. -- Elizabeth

      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 1, 2003
        Regardign the DVD X Show. I tried the demo and nothing was shown about
        transitions. Do you know Kai's Power Show? I've used this program for years
        to make artistic presentations, but they have not upgraded in a long time,
        so I'm wondering if DVD X Show is comparable with regard to transitions and
        other Kai features. Any thoughts?

        / Carl Mautz Publishing
        / 15472 Shannon Way
        / Nevada City, California 95959