Please don't start

  • Arleen
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 13, 2003
      List
      I have been a member of genphoto for well over 2 years. I know spam
      comes thru every once in a while and we all hate it. But I also find it
      more disturbing when others on this list start to moan and groan about
      the spam. Use the delete key and just move on.
      Arleen
      BTW if you disagree with me don't send it to the list.Send it to me
      ONLY! I know how to use the delete key on my personal mailbox and would
      rather do it privately then torment the entire list.