You can make 10000 $$ per month by reading E-mails...!!

  • Desprado@Gawab.com
    Message 1 of 10 , Sep 11, 2003
      Dear Friends
      I thought you would be interested in this new e-mail service, that I have recently started using. zWallet.com is a new Internet company that not only provides with free e-mail service but also pays to use it.zWallet.com also pays you for the people that you have referred, while they use the service.

      What's the catch? There is no catch. The money comes from advertisement banners that we see almost everywhere on the Internet. The only difference is that zWallet.com shares part of their advertising income with its members.

      You don't even need to download anything. Go to http://www.zwallet.com/index.html?user=gwenattison to get more info or to join, it's fast and free. If you will decide to join please use my User ID "gwenattison", when asked for the User ID of a person who referred you.

      Make sure you tell all your friends about this revolutionary service because the more people we sign up, the greater our income will be.

      For example :-

      If you have : 100 Primary Referrals & Each of them have 3 persons referred him /her (that mean that you Primary Referrals + Secondary Referrals = 100 X3 = 300) then if you & every one of these Referrals Read 333 Emails per Day (that take only from 10 to 20 minutes depend on the speed of your internet connection, will just load the page & click next..!!)

      ,u will need read 333 emails per day (that take only from 10 to 20 minutes depend on the speed of your internet connection, will just load the page & click next..!!) & send 4 e-mails (even if they blank) & view 4 pages per day & every one of ur Referrals Read 333 Emails per Day , send 4 e-mails (even if they blank) & view 4 pages per day that mean 10000$ every month!!.WoooW

      IF you do not Believe , then go to the Income Calculator page

      http://www.zwallet.com/calculator.html?user=gwenattison

      Q- What is the best ways to get your referrals ?

      A- tell your friends , Join yahoo Groups or other E-groups & advertise your invitation there , you can even use this message as a template & just edit

      the first link to be : http://www.zwallet.com/index.html?user=username

      & replace the word "username" with your user name that you will register

      Q- how i can receive that much number of e-mails daily???

      A- very easy , join in any yahoo groups that send much e-mails daily..! , u will find some groups

      which send 10 to 100 e-mails daily , subscribe in as much news letters as u can , but.. remember the maximum number of messages you can read daily is only 333

      Tip :-you can also buy 1000000s of e-mail addresses from some web site that sell them with bulk e-mail address so u can have 100s of referrals in few days & start earn money fast.

      the best website i found that sell that e-mails is www.theoffer.net & there e-mail is admin@... OR

      http://www.bulkemailadvantage.com

      Remember the more Primary Referrals & Secondary Referrals you make the more $$$ you gain .

      Tip :- IF you have a web site then you can but AD Banners there , the zwallet.com can provide you with this banner which open the same link of your account , that will bring much people also .

      To know how many Primary Referrals & Secondary Referrals is currently referred you simply click on Account Info button .

      Keep in touch (it pays),

      my User ID : gwenattison

      very important :- this offer is active if u inside U.S.A , Canada & U.K

      ---

    • Desprado@Gawab.com

            Message 5 of 10 , Sep 11, 2003
              This is not what I want filling my emailbox.. Is there a means for forums
              such as this to report and deal with an individual using your forum as a
              spamming tool. I don't know about the rest of your membership but I came online to
              find my emailbox FULL of this persons spam mail using the genphoto site. I
              enjoy reading the communications between members.. but this would be enough for
              me to cancel membership. I hope there is a way for this to be dealt with.

              Thanks so much.
              Bonnie S.

            • LRiffey007@aol.com
              Message 6 of 10 , Sep 11, 2003
                didn't ask for this information nor does is belong on this site

              • HDMShort@aol.com
                Message 7 of 10 , Sep 11, 2003
                  Get rid of this junk. Doesn't belong here.