slide show

  • S. Roy
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 19 7:10 AM
      When I saved them to CD I just saved them in a data file as JPegs. I have
      transfered video tape to CD using a program called Dazzle80, but the stills
      put in with the video came out wavy with lines through them. It was a
      school project for my son, so that didn't really matter for our first one,
      but we couldn't figure out how to get rid of them. It was able to play on
      PC's, Mac's and DVD players that would play video cd's, mine does, and my
      mom's does, because I bought it for her:-) But I'd like to make my siblings
      a semi-professional looking slide show and I don't want those lines going
      through it. I can try using dazzle and see what happens, I just thought
      maybe there was a better product out there or a certain programformat I
      should save them in. Are Kodak picture CD's playable in DVD players?
      I don't know what will happen if I stick my data CD in the DVD player I will
      try it today and see.

      Thanks for answering and if i find out any more I will let you all know.

      Sandra

      <b>Get MSN 8</b> and enjoy automatic e-mail virus protection.