Slide shows

  • Merv Leeding
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 19, 2003
      Hi Sandra

      >I have sucessfully scanned and digitally "cleaned up" about 1120
      >sildes, and backed them up to cd for safety....now what I'd like to
      >do is to put them in a "slide show" format so they can be viewed on
      >a TV using a DVD player. Does anyone recommend a software program?

      There's quite a few to choose from. Easy CD & DVD Creator 6ives a few
      options since it has a photo CD option but in addition can create video CDs
      or DVDs with your choice of voice or musical background.

      Older DVD players are a problem Worth making a VCD an SVCD on each of CDR
      and CDRW. No telling what will work but newer players are becoming
      increasingly compatible and lower in price.

      Regards
      Merv Leeding