Re: [genphoto] Digest Number 407

  • Ian K. Barker
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 7, 2003
      If you have Microsoft XP as an operating system, you can create CDs very
      easily without using the Roxio software bundled with Dells.

      In a nutshell, you just insert a writable disc into your CDRW drive,
      drag the files that you want to write over the drive icon, and follow
      the simple instructions on Windows Explorer.

      Regards,

      Ian