CD Music

  • HDMShort@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 18, 2003
      Hi Group:
      Just wondering if any one out there has had any experience with putting music
      on CD's that have JPEG images on them. Seems to me that it would be nice if I
      could do this on CD's I create and send to family and friends.
      Thanks
      Harry Short
    • Judith B. Marcum
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 22, 2003
        Harry,

        Jasc just put out Paint Shop Album 4 which allows you to make a video CD and
        add mp3 files as well. By the way, my first husband was a Short from
        Cedartown, GA.

        Judith Marcum
        jbmarcum@...

      • HDMShort@aol.com
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 22, 2003
          Judith:
          Thanks for the information. No Shorts related to me were from Georgia.
          Harry S