RE: [genphoto] A good scanner?

  • Thomas B. Morris
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 27, 2003
      Tom,

      I think the HP G-85 is a GREAT multi-function printer, scanner, copier &
      fax, AND it's all in COLOR to boot.

      But the G-85 is being replaced by the HP 6110 and 5110. Just saw both the
      5100 & 6100 series in Micro-Center this week.

      I think the 5110 was $159 and the 6110 was $299 less 20%.

      Don't know if you have a Micro Center near you. They are new to me (in the
      Detroit Metro area) and seen to have some very good prices.

      Micro-Center:
      http://www.microcenter.com/single_product_results.phtml?product_id=0149328

      Good luck,

      Tom in Michigan