Daily 10% for 50 days, 8% bonus from your referral

  • Janet Jennings
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 30, 2002
      Hi everyone:

      Welcome to GOLD-CHANNEL, the best online invest game. You spent $5~$5000, then you will get 10% payment per day for 50 days, total is 500%. It is only a risk game and will stop if there's no new spend in. We promise we will pay as much people as possible.

      1 To get started with us, you must have an E-gold account. Minimum initial spend is $5. Add any amount later.
      2 You earn 10% of the balance of funds you store with us per day for 50 days. So if you deposit $100, you will receive $10 per day, and total you got is $500.
      3 You can got 8% bonus from your referrals deposit. Pls ask them to write your E-gold account number in the Memo field. This reward will be made every Sunday.

      I have received 15 times payments from GOLD-CHANNEL, if you inteseted with it, pls write my e-gold number 647437 in the MEMO field, thanks.

      Here is the URL, you will enjoy it: http://g-channel.vze.com/

      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 8, 2002
        banned.

        Steve Knoblock