I just joined and was wondering

  • Ed
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 30, 2002
      E-mail Marketing: The wave of the future or hype?

      Let's compare the two:

      First, the direct mailing list campaign: The cost of buying the
      mailing list; the added cost buying stamps, envelopes, and the
      personnel to stuff them. This all equates to a very expensive and
      time-consuming process that not only takes you, but also your staff
      away from the main responsibilities of helping your customers.

      E-mail Marketing is a most effective way to reach the widest variety
      of customers at one time. This is the future of marketing and the
      springboard to the world-wide-web. It is highly effective, fast and
      carries a very low price tag.

      We believe that e-mail marketing is the wave of the future and the
      standard by which all future marketing campaigns will be launched.

      Now that we have your attention, you probably want to know how to get
      your customers attention. Easy, with e-Space: LMS solutions from
      2000-X Technologies, Inc.

      E-Space: LMS provides you with the best way to grab your customer
      attention with as little marketing effort and cost as possible.
      However, first we need to establish/buy customers email address and
      establish an e-mail database. Not with e-Space your database is
      already in place and there is no need to buy expensive mailing list
      from an outside source with customer that are not even interested in
      your product of services. Instead we will be able to provide you
      with a solution to e-mail your targeted customers successfully.

      We can supply you with everything you need to launch a successful
      Targeted Marketing campaign:

      Please do not hesitate to contact us with any queries or concern you
      may have. We will be happy to serve you.

      Best Regards!

      yahoo group: