Re: [genphoto] Help! Hong Kong devil kill the peoples, devil machine made in ...

  • JohnCBassSr@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , May 28, 2002
      It sounds as if someone in Hong Kong with poor english is asking for help. It
      could also be a hoax. Who knows? John
    • irene neal
      Message 2 of 4 , May 28, 2002
        Thanks John, I hope, if it's anything it's a hoax.
        Irene
        JohnCBassSr@... wrote: It sounds as if someone in Hong Kong with poor english is asking for help. It
        could also be a hoax. Who knows? John

        Message 3 of 4 , May 29, 2002
          It's just spam. I've banned the sender and deleted the original from the
          archive.

          Steve

          At 11:22 PM 5/28/2002 -0400, you wrote:
          >It sounds as if someone in Hong Kong with poor english is asking for help. It
          >could also be a hoax. Who knows? John

          >Post message: genphoto@yahoogroups.com
          >Subscribe: genphoto-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
          >IT MAY TAKE SOME TIME BEFORE MAIL STOPS! ASK YAHOO ABOUT IT! NOT ME!
          >Please do not try to contact me at the Yahoo Groups list owner address,
          >use editor@...

          Steve Knoblock popular history
          editor@... of photography
          www.city-gallery.com and genealogy
        • irene neal
          Message 4 of 4 , May 29, 2002
            Steve, thank you so much!!!!!!!!!,
            Irene
            Steve Knoblock <knoblock@...> wrote: It's just spam. I've banned the sender and deleted the original from the
            archive.

            Steve

            At 11:22 PM 5/28/2002 -0400, you wrote:
            >It sounds as if someone in Hong Kong with poor english is asking for help. It
            >could also be a hoax. Who knows? John

            >Post message: genphoto@yahoogroups.com
            >Subscribe: genphoto-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
            >IT MAY TAKE SOME TIME BEFORE MAIL STOPS! ASK YAHOO ABOUT IT! NOT ME!
            >Please do not try to contact me at the Yahoo Groups list owner address,
            >use editor@...

            Steve Knoblock popular history
            editor@... of photography
            www.city-gallery.com and genealogy