1911-1923 Photo Album -Logansport Indiana Uploaded to DeadFred.com

  • histroy101
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 3 6:45 PM
      I just uploaded to Dead Fred's Genealogy Photo Archive
      http://www.deadfred.com a Photo Album dating 1911-1923 that was
      compiled by a girl named Evangeline ELPERS of Logansport
      Indiana .This album has approx 2oo photos many of the same people
      doing different things. Mostly shown are Evangelines Friends at
      various stages of their young lives.Some are her family.Evangeline
      was Born in 1907 and died in 1997. She Never Married.

      Names associated with this album

      *Brennan*Crane*Crockett*Doughtery*
      Elpers*Etnier*Flanigan*Geyer*Gresham*Hartman*Hassett*Heard*Hilla*Hills
      *,Holmes*Huff*Johnson*Kennedy*Kerrigan*King*Litz*Logan*Lehman*McKinsey
      *Murphy*Neff*Raub*Reuter*Rockenbach*Strange*Tangey*Taylor*Thomas*Tuber
      ty*Vance*Weimess*Williams*

      To View the photos in this album type PHOTO ALBUM-ELPERS in the
      Surname slot ... Or ,, Go to "P" in the alphabet listing and scroll
      to PHOTO ALBUM-ELPERS OR Type ELPERS in the photographers slot

      This is only one of 4 Albums depicting This Girls Life ,,, I will be
      uploading the other 3 over the next 3 -4 weeks as time allows

      Joe
      DeadFred.com