1904 Washington & Jefferson College YrBk Images Uploaded@ DeadFred

  • histroy101
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 3, 2002
      I have uploaded the 1904 Washington & Jefferson College Yearbook
      Student Images to Dead Fred's Genealogy Photo Archive
      http://www.deadfred.com

      There are 3 ways to search, Surname, Alphabet selection or Detailed

      To see all the records ,individually , in the YearBook Type Keyword
      WJ in the photographers slot in "Detailed Search"

      To select a particular part of the Yearbook Select W in the
      alphabet listing then scroll down click on WASHINGTON & JEFFERSON
      COLLEGE

      to see a list of the other yearbooks added ..click here
      http://deadfred.com/photos/14178.jpg

      We have passed 14,000 searchable images Genealogy Photos at DeadFred

      Joe Bott
      DeadFreds Genealogy Photo Archive
      http://www.deadfred.com
    • Doug Nelson
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 3, 2002
        At RetouchPRO we've just started a glossary of photo restoration and
        conservation terms. We've got a good start on some of the technical and
        computer terms, I'm really more interested in increasing the photo
        conservation, historic, and collecting terms.

        If you're interested in contributing, go to
        http://www.retouchpro.com/glossary and start a thread. If you're not already
        registered, it's free, and RetouchPRO has no ads and never releases email
        addresses (to anyone, ever). Give the thread the name of the term you can
        provide a definition for.

        This is unique because these are not static definitions. There is room for
        discussion, refinement, and putting terms into context. I'm most eager to
        get definitions for the various antique photo formats and terms hard to find
        defined anywhere else.

        Also, if you don't have a definition, but rather are looking for one, go
        ahead and start a thread with the term anyway, and ask for a definition.

        Thank you in advance, and remember to attribute if your definition is not
        your own original work.

        - Doug Nelson

        http://www.retouchpro.com -- The #1 online community for retouchers and
        restorers