Over 12,000 Genealogy Photos ,Searchable DataBase ,Free

  • JOE
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 26, 2001
      We have just passed the 12,000 mark for searchable Genealogy Photos
      on Dead Fred's Genealogy Photo Archive... over 600 individuals were
      added to the Archive in October and it looks like we will surpass
      that in November!.

      To recieve a monthly update of the photos being added go to
      http://www.deadfred.com and sign up
      for our free newsletter *Relatively Speaking* and if you have the
      time .. add some of your own to the Archive..

      DeadFred.com is a Free Genealogy Photo Archive created to assist the
      Genealogy Researcher in the discovery of thier past.