Something to Share

  • JOE
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 30, 2001
      I want to let you folks know that I have a Free Genealogy website
      that has about 10,000 genealogy photos of people dating from 1850s to
      1950s .This is my hobbie. Its my Saturday golf game, my bass boat and
      monthly bottle
      of Glenlevet all squished together in the shape of a Genealogy
      Website. I want you to know its there for you to use ,, free. The
      site is about showing the world that I collect photos ,, and have a
      boat load of them ,14,000 give or take a couple.. and maybe one or
      two of the ones I own might be of your great great grandparents ...
      and if you find them I will give it to you *Free*. Other people have
      also uploaded thier photos to ... people from all over the world.

      You can Upload your Photos if you have them ,both Identified and
      Mysterys. I have a Free Newsletter "Relatively Speaking" which I
      beleive is the "Best On the Net" which is enjoyed by many subscribers
      plus there is a Yahoo discussion Group I recently started that
      provides updates to the site DEADFREDdotCOM-
      subscribe@yahoogroups.com ...

      I hope you stop by sometime and check it out ,, and maybe ,if you
      like it , you might tell your friends...

      Thanks
      Joe
      Dead Fred's Genealogy Photo Archive
      http://www.deadfred.com